HIGH-PERFORMING SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
EXCELLENT COMMISSION ++ GREAT INCENTIVES ++ EXPENSES
– Exciting niche offering with a national span
– Combine health and business knowledge
– Build on new and existing client/stakeholder relationships
– Be part of a successful, value-centred and innovative team!
**Please ONLY apply if you meet the minimum criteria:
- Highly experienced BDM
- Health focussed and align with our values
- Have a car/willing to travel
Are you passionate about business AND regional Australia? Do you understand the correlations between a healthy mind, body and business and passionately walk the talk?
If you are looking for a career to combine your skills and values and be part of a team built on accountability, transparency and trust, then keep reading.
Our company is looking for people with a strong business acumen who lead with integrity and intuition. A commitment to growth and development – personally and professionally, is part of our KPI’s, so accountability is important.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of business development, sales, developing strong stakeholder relationships (private and government) and nurturing relationships.
As a commission only role, you will be offered an opportunity to flex your full potential and abilities, while also being supported by a holistic growth-focussed organisation. You will see this as an opportunity for full autonomy but also continue to evolve in a partnership-style environment. You must have your own car (full license) and willing to travel interstate.
You must also be results-driven, detail-oriented and willing to be part of the change you want to see in the world. We’re looking for people who want to be part of our vision, mission and journey to change the way business is done.
Having experience and/or a passion for regional Australia is preferable!
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong business acumen
- Robust negotiation skills
- Tenacity and big-picture thinking
- Analytical and problem solving
- Well organised and appreciation of systems
- Thrive working autonomously but also happy to collaborate
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, ninety.io and Wiise experience favourable
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 10 years’ business development and/or sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience, passion and existing contacts in regional Australia highly desirable
- MUST be passionate about health and wellness and walk the talk.
- Supplementary skills, experience or qualification in the health and wellness sector not required but highly desirable.
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
The typical tasks may include but not limited to:
- Stay up to date with economic and business developments for regional Australia
- Develop growth strategies and plans, by identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Identifying and leveraging high-level partnership opportunities
- Attend workshops and expos
- Networking with employees from other companies and potential customers
Blue Clay was established 10 years ago with a mission to grow regional Australia. This year, we are increasing our services and products to include an exciting cutting-edge platform to help businesses thrive in all areas.
As a team member, you will be working across both businesses and be part of our accelerated growth plan.
Send us your resume, cover note and a video no more than 3 minutes in length telling us why this role resonated with you and how you’re the perfect fit.
Call: 0413 342 735