- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- The duration of the Course is stated in Blue Clay’s Course Description and/or advised at time of enrolment.
- Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd has the right to alter the date and times of courses at their discretion
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
5. Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online.
6. The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd
7. Course materials and course content are subject to change;
8. Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 or via alternative means. The eLearning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our elearning system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
9. Optional printed materials are available for most courses/units within Australia only.
10. Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment;
11. All assessment must be submitted online via the elearning system;
12. Elearning access may be suspended after six (6) months of inactivity; and
13. 12 months’ access is provided until the date of graduation, as long as course fees have been paid in full.
Direct Debit Payment Plan Policy
Direct Debit Policy
1.1 The Student agrees that the Contract becomes binding on the date that Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd accepts the Student’s completed Direct Debit Payment Plan Application (Commencement Date).
1.2 Unless terminated earlier in accordance with this Contract, the Contract will terminate on the date that is shown as the ‘Final Payment Date’ in the Direct Debit Payment Plan Application.
1.3 The period commencing on the Commencement Date and ending on the date referred to in clause 1.2 is the Term.
2.1 A deposit amount may be payable to Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd by the Student on the Commencement Date as per the selected course description.
2.2 The Total Amount will be reduced by the amount of the deposit.
3. Payments and Fees
3.1 The Student will make payment to Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd of the Total Amount in accordance with the Direct Debit Payment Plan Application.
3.2 To facilitate payments under clause 3.1, Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd may debit the Student’s nominated bank account in accordance with Stipe’s Direct Debit Payment Plan Application Terms and Conditions.
3.3 Transaction fees are payable as per the Ezidebit Direct Debit Payment Plan Contract.
4. Deferring a Payment
Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd may, at its sole discretion, defer payments under clause 5.1 to another date if a request is received from the Student at least 48 hours before the due date for payment.
5. Altering Payment Plan
5.1 The Student may apply to Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd in writing to alter the date on which the direct debit occurs; or
5.1.2 to include additional fees in the payment plan.
5.2 Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd may, at its sole discretion, make the requested change.
5.3 Any changes made under clause 6.1 will not affect the total amount the Student would otherwise have paid over the Term.
6. Cancellation of Payments
6.1 The Student may cancel the Direct Debit Bank Account Request by written notice to Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd. Cancellation of the authority to debit the Student’s account will not terminate this Contract or affect the Student’s liability to make the payments.
6.2 If the Student cancels the authority to debit the Student’s account under clause 7.1, then the Total Amount will become immediately due and payable by the Student.
7. Dishonoured Payments
7.1 Where the Student’s direct debit payment is dishonoured, Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd will attempt to effect the direct debit on each of the following 2 consecutive days after the missed due date.
7.2 Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any fees the Student incurs from their bank due to dishonoured payments.
7.3 Where a direct debit payment is declined, course access will be suspended until the arrears are paid in full.
7.4 A maximum of three (3) declined payments will be permitted. After the third declined payment, the direct debit payment plan will be suspended and full payment of the outstanding balance will be required.
8. Reporting Agencies
Upon default by the Student in regard to any obligation under this Contract and failure to remedy the default after notification by Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd , the Student authorises Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd to notify any debt collection or credit reporting agency of the default. Failure to pay any outstanding amount may result in an unpaid listing on the Student’s Credit file.
9. Termination by Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd
9.1 If the Student, fails to pay when due 3 or more consecutive payments, or if Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd forms the view, based on past payment performance, that the Student will not comply with the Contract in the future, then Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd may terminate the Contract by notice in writing to the Student.
9.2 If Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd terminates the Contract in accordance with clause 9.1 then the Total Amount will become immediately due and payable by the Student.
- Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd hereby excludes any liability to the Student in contract, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Student or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Student, arising from or in connection with this Contract and any act or omission of Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd .
To the extent permitted by law, the Student indemnifies and keeps indemnified Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd for any loss and damage suffered by Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd by or as a consequence of this Contract.
Except as otherwise stated in this Contract, this Contract may only be varied by Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd giving at least 14 days notice to the Student of the changes including, if applicable, the new amount, new frequency and next debit date.
- Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Refunds and Course Withdrawal
Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd does not provide refunds if you change your mind or choose the wrong service/product. If you wish to withdraw from your course, you are able to transfer into another course free of charge within 7 days of enrolment commencement or receive a credit voucher less a $200.00 Administration Fee. See Course Transfer Policy.
Should Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd cancel a course for any reason, students enrolled at the time Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd announces the cancellation will be entitled to a full refund, and this will incur no administrative charges or penalties.
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Coupon codes cannot be added retroactively; coupon codes must be used at the checkout;
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers;
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials; and
- Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
Course Transfer Policy
If you wish to transfer into another program, you may do so within 7 days of your commencement date free of charge. The following conditions apply:
- Transfer must take place within the first 7 days since course commencement;
- Participants can transfer into a course of the same level and fee value. If the program you are transferring into is of a lesser value, a credit voucher will be issued. If the program you are transferring into is of a higher value, the difference in value will be payable.
- Transfers that occur after 7 days and within 21 days will incur a $200.00 Administration Fee. A credit voucher will be issued to the value of total course fees paid less the Administration Fee.
- Participants will not be eligible for a course transfer after 21 days;
- Only one (1) transfer is available;
- No further discounts will apply to the course transferred into; and
- No work/assessment has been saved or submitted.
Code of Practice
Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible to finish your course. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
Students with Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd is accurate;
- Notify Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd of any difficulties or problems they may experience with Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd staff, procedures or training;
- Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of assessments. Students are able to submit an assignment (if applicable) for marking three (3) times. If a student fails to attain a Competency Achieved/Pass grade upon the third attempt, re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply; and
- NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person. Students found copying and pasting content directly from the Internet will be in breach of these terms and conditions and enrolment in the unit will be cancelled. Re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply.
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and tutor support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. Blue Clay Productions Pty Ltd reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.